Sunday, March 05, 2006

What I've Been Doing





This has been a very hectic week at work for me. We are in testing season and it is the Math test that is coming up this week SO I've been doubly hectic.
I spent most of Sat. wrapping soap to get ready for my Spring and Summer shows But I did manage to sneak in a bit of sock making this week. I am trying a new to me sock pattern http://www.needletrax.com/toeupon2circulars.hmt This pattern has the heel flap under the foot and I think would be especially nice to use with a pattern or cables. The socks I'm working on now are pretty boring but I have some nice new more interesting yarn to use.
I got some Koigu on sale. The colors are nicer then show up in the pictures AND I joined the STR sock club and should be getting my first shipment some time in March. I can't wait!

2 comments:

sheep#100 said...

Very pretty and so cool on the STR club. I ordered two hanks from Toni at the Fold and am eagerly awaiting the package in the mail.

Denise in PA said...

I love those colors of the Koigu! And you sure do put my soap wrappings to shame!