. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why? I would like to visit Hawaii. My son lived there for a while but I was never able to get out to visit.
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why? I would go to Australia because my sister lived there for a while and both my kids visited but I never got to go AND I've heard So much about it. (Is there a theme going in this?)
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries? I've driven to Fla from the NJ/NY area many times as a child and several times as an adult. I used to travel weekly to Vermont during ski season years ago from New York City.
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? No, I've been to England, France, And Italy as well as several Caribbean islands but never to a really exotic place. I would like to go to Bali and India. I've read about both places and would love to experience their vastly different cultures.
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? I loved visiting my father's family in Italy. It was wonderful connecting to to these relatives and living in Italy as an Italian for a brief time!
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain. I currently live in NJ but I grew up in NYC. I've had friends and family (family from Italy, my sister's friends from Australia) come into NY and taken them to all the tourist attractions in NY.
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker? I love beaches and museums. I loved going to all the famous museums in London when I was there. I used to go to the museums in NYC regularly BC (before children). My family has a house at the beach and I've been able to walk to a beach almost all my life. So living with sand and surf boards does not seem like a vacation to me.
8. What's your favorite type of yarn? wool and wool and silk blends
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn? scratchy, crinkly yarns of any content
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet? I love to knit socks, and I'm getting back into sweaters but I've knit just about everything but a cat bed!
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation? Socks
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet? I quilt, do red work, wool applique.
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise) Iodine!
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite? I love blues, greens and red. I'm not a yellow or orange person.
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)? Sweet
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know?
I live in New Jersey