Sunday, September 23, 2007

Kauni Addicted

I can't believe how long it is since I last posted! I am back at work AND I started the Kauni rainbow colored sweater that Stephanie from the Yarn Harlot did a while ago. Yesterday I finished the body and this morning I got up early and sewed and CUT all the steeks. Now I've got he first sleeve started so I have hours more of mindless knitting ahead of me. I love to knit but for some reason this sweater has the ability to just suck me in for HOURS of knitting time. I expect to do one row and hours later I'm in a panic because it is so late and I need to do stuff before I start the commute-work-commute cycle again! I love my job but I resent the amount of knitting time it eats up.

I still can't find the cord to attach my camera to the computer and my home phone charger. I'm sure they are resting in some obvious spot and will only resurface when new ones are purchased and the packaging is tossed. I may have to humble myself again and ask my daughter to show me how to email a picture from my phone! (after I take a car ride to recharge the cell phone!)

Well, I off to a birthday party and I hope I get a few hours of knitting in there!

No comments: