Sunday, February 15, 2009

FO Finally!



I joined a group on Ravelry to finish 12vests or sweaters in 2009. If I just finish up mostly done UFO, I'd be half way there. BUT with human nature or at least mine the way it is as soon as I decided to do this all I wanted to knit were scarves and hats. Now anyone who knows me knows that I don't like to knit scarves but I did two of them, then a hat then a baby quilt. So here I am in mid Feb and not even one project done. Well, I changed that today. I finished the Big Bebe Vest. It was a pretty easy knit, the only time consuming part was the endless I cord. I still have some of this yarn left and can you believe --another scarf is calling!

1 comment:

Katya said...

Oh, that is such a cool vest!!! I love the colors...can go with many things. Looks like you can dress it up or down, too, depending on what type of shirt/blouse you choose to wear underneath!

You are such a "knitting MACHINE!!!"