Sunday, May 21, 2006

Another quilt finished



I spent yesterday at a carnival at my school doing face painting so I had to get up very early to put the finishing touches on this quilt because the shower is at 12:30! I still want to make a handmade card to go with this and I bought an envelope template at the flea market sale yesterday so I can make a nice matching envelope much easier. Early Bird is finished, just one more Sat. Enrichment class BUT we are heading into the final planning for next year AND closing the school year craziness so I will have to struggle to fit in some quilting and knitting. I did get my new STR club pack yesterday. I love the yarn the pattern has to grow on me.

2 comments:

Denise in PA said...

Verry pretty...I love this style of quilt. It reminds me of the ones my Grandma use to make.

Denise in PA said...

Fitting in time to knit...I know all about that. This past two weeks, I'm having a heck of a time getting in any knitting time. That's gotta change soon! :)