Monday, June 05, 2006

An update on what's going on with me

No new projects, no nice pictures. My time is being taken up with my husband who is in the hospital. Bob went into the hospital a week ago and was transferred to a different hospital and had emergency surgery on Sat. He is very sick but made it through the operation and has been taken off the respirator. He continues to be very sick BUT he made it through the first 24 hours which were the most critical! I would have thought that I'd be getting lots of knitting done as I sit around but I just have not had the concentration! If you believe in prayer please keep Bob in your prayers. He has osteomylitis, a serious bone infection in his spine.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I'm so sorry to hear your news Frances. I'll keep both you and Bob in my prayers.