Sunday, December 09, 2007

December 9th

I've been very quiet on this blog because since a few days after Halloween I've been mostly sick. I've been to the Doctor's office or hospital more times then I've been at work! The first two problems were treated but I'm left with neck, back and siaciata (sp) like pain which is knocking me for a loop. My family doctor wants me to follow up with an ortho but I'm thinking of seeing a chiropractor first. Some days I can knit but most of the time all I try to do is get into a comfortable position and not hurt! I'm feeling a little better and I plan on going back to work on Monday so wish me luck!

BTW, I finished my Noro Vest from Folk Vests EXCEPT for the sewing on of the side panels and blocking. I just hope I can get that done soon.

1 comment:

Siercia said...

Thank sounds awful! I hope you feel better soon!