Saturday, January 28, 2006

Felted slippers deskidded!


I knit a pair of fuzzy feet for my daughter for Christmas and my sister and two nephews wanted them also. SO I promised out three pairs of fuzzy feet and also three more Lucy bags within a few minutes on Christmas morning. I've been working on these impulsive promises since. Now all the slippers are done and I'm still 1/5 done with the last Lucy bag. Today the local AC Moore is having a knitting event and I'm going to take my Lucy bag and two pairs of socks and just go to see what it is all about. I'm just hoping that NO yarn follows me home. I might pick up a little yarn for my early bird knitting club and I'm always looking for needles for them.
My jaywalker socks are lurking on the edge of the picture. I just can't seem to get really going on them.

No comments: