Saturday, January 21, 2006

Starting again

I started this a long time age then promptly forgot about it! Now that EVERYONE has a blog and I have a new digital camera I think I'll start again.

I'd like to use this space to share my finished knitting and other craft projects and park the button I want to get for joining the yarn harlot's Knitting Olympics!

I cast on a new Lucy Bag for my niece, in chestnut WOA from Knitpicks. This is my fourth Lucy bag and the next to last one I have promised. I made one for myself then one for my daughter and impulsively promised three on Christmas Day!!!!

So now I have actively going three projects, a pair of jaywalker socks, a pair of toe up socks in STR and the ongoing ever present Lucy bag! I'm not going to even mention all the half and totally forgotten WIPs!
Frances

No comments: