Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snow Storm Productivity!


We have had a record amount of snow in NJ and NY this weekend SO I've been in the house and busy. I finished the heel and am almost up to the ribbing on my first Olympic sock . This Olympic challenge had really kept me on track. Every time I start to stray to another knitting project, just thinking of not finishing brings me right back to the project sock! I have also made six batches of soap, five rebatches and one new one. Here's a picture of yesterday's soaps. They need to cure for a day or so then I'll cut and trim them. In a few weeks when they are wrapped I'll post another picture. I've also made something else but I'm going to send a few to my swap sister so I'm not going to mention what it is!

3 comments:

sheep#100 said...

Wow! If you got snowed in for a month, you'd turn into a millionaire! :o)

Denise in PA said...

I just love looking at soap logs...

Frances said...

You have to actually sell soap to make money!! I like looking at wrapped soap MORE!!!