Thursday, July 13, 2006

Another pair done!

Here's my latest sock, done in between running (actually slowing pushing a wheelchair) to physical therapy and OT with my husband and WAITING on hold on the phone and trying to understand the in and outs of insurance. Who pays for what, from which provider etc!!!! It's a FULL TIME job. I can't understand how someone like my husband who is not up to all this would actually be able to do all this in a hospital bed with very limited energy and limited access to a phone. I keep coming home and knitting like a crazy women and deadheading every flower my my garden that does not run away from me!

3 comments:

sheep#100 said...

You are going to have such a sock wardrobe, Morticia.

Denise in PA said...

Hey...they should have a patient advoicate (sometimes called a Ombudsman) at your hopsital who can help sort out the insurance problem. Good luck with that...it's a bear. And I love the multi colored sock! Black and red are my favorites.

Tisha said...

Luv the sox... I agree dealing with insurance sh*t is a full time job!