Sunday, September 10, 2006

Batteries = Pictures



I finally went to get some batteries to take pictures of the fan & feather scarf I finished last week. I also took a picture of the fir cone stole from Wendy Knits. I frogged it so much last week end that I should have twice as much as I have finished. It is going well now. I just joined a knit along for the Swallow Tail Shawl from Interweave Knits. I love the look of triangular shawls but I was having trouble with that one! This weekend I got back into cooking. I even have meatballs simmering in tomato sauce all day! Yesterday I made cream scones for breakfast and a beef stew with homemade rolls for dinner. This morning I made cornsticks for breakfast. I've got meals frozen to take to work now. It's too expensive to keep eating out and I have a house full of groceries to use up. Bob ate breakfast, lunch and dinner at home and I just stopped cooking when he went into the hospital and rehab. It has been fun to getting back into it.

2 comments:

Tisha said...

Yummy your making me hungry! The scarf looks great! hope to see you tonight.
Tisha

Denise in PA said...

Soooo pretty! I love the feather and fan pattern. I haven't tried one yet...but I love the looks of it and have several different patterns for it. I also like the pine cone wrap...very nice work! :)