Saturday, September 30, 2006

Quite last few days!

I've spent the last few days at home. Friday, I stayed home to have a repair done here. I wish things could get fixed at night or at least on the weekends! Bob was always home to take care of these things. Friday night and most of today Caroline and a few friends of hers and I had girls night. We watched most of Grey's Anatomy Season 1 and 2! I still have season 2 going. Well, now one sock is done from the August STR club yarn. I'm up to doing the gusset on the second sock! Hanging around at home does get knitting done. I should be able to finish up that cuff at a family birthday party on Sunday. I have some Lisa Sousa Sock! calling my name AND the latest STR yarn. The daughter is getting a new camera this weekend so I will be getting my camera BACK!!!!

2 comments:

sheep#100 said...

Yay for the return of the digital camera!

See you Monday.

Denise in PA said...

EXACTLY what I need ... "house days" ! I can't seem to get anything accomplished. I have a test to take at work and I can't even find time to study for that...let alone knitting. Now if only I could figure out a way to knit at work! ;)