Sunday, March 16, 2008

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

1. What are your top three favorite colors? Red, Blue, Green

2. What crafts do you really enjoy? I LOVE to knit, quilt and do red work.
3. What products do you really covet? I really would like some more stitch markers.
4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? I enjoy reading, working my garden,I love the beach.
5. Is there anything you collect? I collect Polish pottery, blue Wedgwood, quilting fabric, and old fabric items like doily, pillowcases, napkins etc.
6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? I am a Leo and I was born in 1951.
7.What are your favorite…

scents/smells? I love patchouli, lavender, and spicy complex scents. I'm not a food scent person except for vanilla.strong>…

types of music and/or bands? I like classical music, Dylan and Simon and Garfinkle etc.

authors?em> I read just about anything except Romance novels. I especially like mysteries, and try to read most of the books on the NYT best seller's list.

animals?em> I have three cats and one dog. I'm a cat person the dog was my husband's best friend before he passed away. That little dog and I are still working out our relationship. He thinks he is king of the house. I have trouble agreeing to this!

places to shop?em> I'm not a shopper in malls or department stores. I do love poking around in antique shops, flea markets. AND I LOVE going to yarn &quilt shops. My knitting group has been getting together every few months and taking a road trip to a new yarn shop. I do most of my yarn shopping either at Knitting Festivals or Conventions or online.

season?em> I am a summer person. My family has a beach house at the Jersey shore and I could spend my entire life sitting in the sun, reading, knitting, swimming and hanging out with my family and friends.>…

<strong>em>yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?em>
I usually try to knit with natural fibers and really love knitting with wool the most. I have tons of lace and sock yarns and would like more worset weight interesting yarns. I collect quilting charm packs and jelly rolls.

candies or goodies?em> I am back on weight watchers so any treats that I have need to be calorie friendly. I do enjoy interesting natural teas, and coffees.

8.
Do you have any wish lists?em> <strong>Peace on Earth, an end to World Hunger, Universal Education I don't have any online wish lists.



9. Are you allergic to anything?
Iodine


10. Do you have any pets? What are they?
I have one cat but I live with three cats and a dog.

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. Also, if you have a Ravelry ID, please include it here.
I would really enjoy receiving something which is different and local to your area. I'm flexible and enjoy receiving surprises. My Ravelry ID is Franhaz.

No comments: