Sunday, March 16, 2008

Quiet Day

Today has been a weird day for me. I drove my daughter to the airport at 3:45 at night or morning and was home by 5:45AM the time I am usually meet my carpool friend for work! I jumped back into bed but all day all I want to do is sleep. I've been working on my pinwheel sweater, I hope I like it, this is a totally new sweater type for me. There is a little more of me around especially in the middle then I like!

Both of my kids are in Miami, Fla right now. My son is on a job working there and my daughter is visiting him. I will be working this week from 7:15 to 8:00 plus my usual commute so I don't expect to get anymore knitting done after I finish up today's session. Yesterday the tip of my new Harmony Knitpick #9 popped off. I pushed in back in and called them and they are sending a replacement. I received a broken needle with my last order and now my set is having problems. I really like the Harmony needles but if they are going to be like the Brittney Birch and always broken maybe I NEED to return to metal!

Oh well, back to napping!

No comments: