Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all who celebrate. I've been baking for a few days to get ready. I made over a dozen loaves of Italian Easter Bread with the eggs tucked into the braids, a blueberry/raspberry pound cake, a tray of brownies and my usual cheesecake.

All the prep work for the floor is done and at 8:00 AM Monday the floor starts going down. YEAH for finally having a clean and cleanable floor!

I'm making an early quick trip to the nursing home to visit my hospice lady and bring her some Easter Bread and the cheese doodles she really wants then I'm off the spend Easter with my family at my sister's newhouse in CT. Yes, life is good. And all the knitting I've gotten done is a few quick dish/wash cloths!

1 comment:

Katya said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! You are too much! A dozen loaves of Easter bread? And the others as well!!!!!
You are simply amazing!!

You are going to be soooooo happy with a new floor. You are right...it feels so nice to have a clean floor!!!!!!

Hope your visit with the family was fantastic!!!!!!

Cannot wait to hear how your floor comes out....