Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday, August 17

I had a nice weekend, spent Friday at home while my friend's husband installed my new diningroom chandelier, it sounds so pretentious but it is a very simple one and coordinates with the inverted pendant in the livingroom.

Sat. I was up early for a class at my doctor's office and then spent most of the day napping, cooking and knitting.

Sunday, I got together with some friends and we went to Belmar to have lunch and see a play. A friend's sister and brother wrote the music and script and a group put it on to benefit the St Vincent de Paul Society.

Today my mother is having gall bladder surgury. I'll probably get in more hospital knitting with this! I certainly hope this is the LAST of my hospital knitting for a LONG time!

1 comment:

Katya said...

Sounds like you had a nice weekend.

I hear you loud and clear on the hospital knitting!!! (I always just sat there, nearly falling asleep and then wishing I had something to do!!!)