Saturday, November 25, 2006

Secret Pal 9 Delivers



I came home on Wed. with a mission---to cook and get ready for Thanksgiving BUT there was a distraction in my driveway A BOX FROM MY SECRET PAL. I received a luscious prewound ball of Interlacements Worsted Weight yarn in Submarine which has all my favorite colors together and a great secret pal mug with a card and bookmark. The book mark is already in the new Tony Hillerman mystery! I placed this yarn near the pitcher containing my Thanksgiving flowers to show how much I love these colors! I have about 475 yards now to decide what to make from it! THANK YOU secret pal.

2 comments:

Denise in PA said...

Hmmm, I think I need a secret pal! The only boxes I'm finding in my driveway are things I've ordered for gifts. BUT, the bright side...I'm about finished Christmas shopping!

Amanda Cathleen said...

ooohh, lovely colors!