Sunday, December 31, 2006

Ending the Year

Well, here we are at the end of 2006. It was a difficult year for me but I also received an incredible amount of support from family and friends to help me get through it. I know some people list all the projects they did during the year. ME, I really don't have a clue! I did lots of socks, some shawls, lots of scarves, etc. I really enjoyed knitting lots of Sock That Rock this year, getting together with my knitting friends, going to Stitches East, Rhinbeck and a knitting show in King of Prussia during the summer. I've gone to some very interesting yarn shops and accumulated more yarn and fabric then is reasonable! I'm going to do a modified version of Wendy's Knitting From your Stash. I think I'll also try to quilt and redwork from my stash also not because I really am worried about accumulating so much but BECAUSE I have some great stuff that I really want to use and stuff that has been aged long enough! SO until Stitches or Rhinbeck or Maryland Sheep & Wool I'm going to try to concentrate on doing what I want from what I have!

2 comments:

sheep#100 said...

Good for you.
And Happy New Year too.

Denise in PA said...

LOL, about your stash...mine is growing much more than I ever anticipated; that sale in the Camp Hill yarn shop didn't help much! :) I'm hoping 2007 brings much better weather and luck to all of us! Onward and Upward!