Sunday, May 20, 2007

Here's My Stash




I spent some time last weekend reorganizing my yarn collection. Doesn't calling this ever growing mass of wool a collection sound better then the S-- word? I collect other things without much hope or need of really using them. I have more cups, china and pottery pieces then I'll ever use and let's not ever go into the old pieces of lace, napkins, doileys, etc. or the books!

I used to store extra holiday dishes etc. in this closet but now my goal is to move all the yarn from it's hiding spots in the house to this closet. OR at least most of it. There are two other main storing(hiding) spots in this house, and one is on the floor that Caroline is converting into her living space. I need to empty that room before she does it for me! I wind up buying things that I already have just because I can't find them!

No comments: