1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? No
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? I was not married when I got pregnant but I was married when my son was born.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Shocked, my husband had a condition which was supposed to keep him from having children!
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? OK for other people but not an option for me at that time.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 31
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I was so sick in the morning that I went to a DR, thought I had a flu!
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My husband.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Did not have the option then!
9. DUE DATE? Jan.15, 1983
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? YES YES and YES
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? nothing
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Nothing I was very happy.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Male
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Yes, I had always dreamed of having two daughters.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? too many!
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? I had 2. One for my family and one at work.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? They were both a surprise.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Yes
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Beth Isreal Medical Center in NYC
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? about 36 hours
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My husband
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My husband
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C-Section
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Not until the end, my son was transverse and face up. Some how he turned during my labor and needed to be delivered by section!
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7 lbs. and 12 oz.
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? Jan.2,1983
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Steven Alexander
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? My son turned 24 this winter. It is so strange to realize that he is a man not a kid anymore.