Sunday, May 13, 2007

Thank you Secret Pal 10



I must have the bestest secret pal around. She send me another just wonderful box. TWO skeins of sock yarn from a company new to me, Online supersock 100. Great colors in greens and reds,I was just admiring yarn like this with two strands plied together and thinking that I have not knit with that type of yarn in a while, and more really useful little items like a memo pad shaped like my initial, a cute plastic container, point protectors, a book mark and a delightful pattern with a Hawaiian theme. I'll show that to my son today and see if he is familiar with the place it remembers. And I've already used the oven mitt and pretty yellow tea towel baking scones and muffins this morning.
SO thanks again and enjoy Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow you did get some nice treats for mother's day!

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Amanda Cathleen said...

great package! the yarn looks lovely.
Hope you had a good Mom's Day.
And whatcha get at MD?