Saturday, January 31, 2009

KCS4 Questionary
QUESTIONS:
1. Whole bean or ground? beans please
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully-loaded
3. Regular or flavored? I like dark, very rich coffee
4. How do you drink your coffee? black no sugar
5. Favorite coffee ever? I can't name a specific coffee but I really like the most bold, darkest coffee possible.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? At home I grind the beans for each pot, and try to use really good coffees. On the go I'll drink anything if I have to but I like Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts best.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? I like shortbread cookies, brownies and dark chocolates.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I'm not very flexible, but not fussy! I like most dark, whole bean coffees.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? I love non scratchy wool. I love most Noro and Malibregio.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? I don't care for slick feeling yarns and cheap acrylics and most frilly novelty yarns.

11. What's on your needles? I'm working on a noro vest and a rib warner also of noro.
12. Favorite colors? Red, blue, green

13. Allergies?
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
<
i love the surprise part of a swap. It realy is fun to have someone send something new and different!

No comments: