Friday, July 03, 2009

First Week of Vacation

It is hard to believe that the first week of my vacation has already passed by! I've been working on my silk garden chunky vest. I just love it. Now I have miles of I-cord to knit. A good beach project! Pictures as soon as I get around to it!

I've been keeping to my schedule of one bag of junk daily from the spare room and it is getting thinned out. Lots of the obvious junkola is gone and I moving into the someone could really use this. So I may be taking some trips to the Goodwill boxes or the Thrift Shop a local church runs. AS LONG AS IT IS NOT HERE!!

I'll be at the beach the next few days, sitting in the sun with friends and family. Knitting, reading, swimmng, relaxing (probably eatting more then I should) being around friends and family ---Who could complain?

No comments: