Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday June 15th Update and secret pal gift


I have gotten so many letters, cards and messages from friends. I can't thank you all enough. I have not answered hardly anyone because all I do is go in to work for a few hours in the morning, then go to the hospital and home to sleep! It really has been a crazy ride the last few days. We have had conversations with three doctors in the last three days and ALL three gave us TOTALLY different information! I am going to ask to speak with the doctor who is the case manager and ask for clarification. Bob however looks much better and was finally moved from intensive care to a bed on a medical floor. He thinks he is better and is very irritated with me "for keeping him there!" I went my doctor today because I am still coughing and he was very upset by my blood pressure until I told him about Bob so he'll recheck me when things are calmer! I did come home to a delightful package from my secret pal. I really love Karma and do I need some GOOD KARMA now.

1 comment:

Anne in NJ said...

Fran, it sounds like Bob is a tiny bit better. Good news. Be sure to take care of yourself as best you can. Sending good thoughts.
Anne