Monday, April 09, 2007

Caroline Job Promotion



This is my post to brag about my daughter. Caroline is just the best daughter ever. She has been such a help to me and is turning into a wonderful, generous, beautiful young women. For the last few years Caroline has had a part-time job while she attended college full time. Today is her first full day as a permanant employee. She has been hired full time before she even graduates from college. Caroline will graduate this summer and move back home with me. Caroline has turned into a hard working, full of life and very loving daughter. I am always posting pictures of socks and other stuff but what really makes me feel the best is that both of my kids are doing well and have turned into kind and loving young adults. There were times in their teens that I wondered if it would happen!

2 comments:

Katya said...

That is just wonderful about Caroline. It is so good to hear something good and encouraging about our young people! And, she is a testimony to her mom and dad's years of training!!! And she is a pretty young lady as well! Congratulations to both Caroline and you!!!

Sharon said...

It is definitely a testimony to her wonderful parents!

Congratulations to your daughter on her new job!!

Glad to hear she is moving back with you. My Mom tells me adult daughters make wonderful company (she tells me this when I call her every night to wish her good night)