Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Knitting nice and cozy

I spent most of today doing errands and running around. I did manage to have lunch with my daughter at her office. She showed me her new little cubicle, she is proud of landing a full time job before even graduating. While I was doing that--- new central AC and new heating units were being installed in my house. It has gotten cold again here so I'm still using the heater. I stopped at Whole Foods and got myself some brown rice sushi, and a few other treats so now I am going to curl up to just knit the night away!

3 comments:

Katya said...

I hope you got lots of knitting done! I envy you for the quiet time you have...things get so crazy here, I feel like I am going to SCREAM! I did a lot of knitting when Ben was a tiny baby, and I used to awaken in the middle of the night and knit for hours. Now, I cannot imagine dragging my weary bones out of bed in the middle of the night!!!

Denise in PA said...

Sounds like a great day...all but that sushi part! How about a nice hot pizza??? And speaking of cold...it was a whopping 12 degrees here this morning! We've gotten 5 inches of snow since last evening...no end in sight until the middle of next week! This makes the SIXTH Easter IN A ROW that we've been under snow cover! Ahhh, sorry for the weather rant...I guess you can tell that I'm really sick of snow!

Denise in PA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.