Saturday, September 12, 2009

More Hospital Knitting

Thursday had to be one of the worst days I've had recently! In the morning I found out that my insurance company is dickering around with an elective surgery I have planned for next Monday. Without going into all the gory details this is why people HATE their insurance companies. ?More drama will follow next week!

Then I found out that my son had his debit card cloned and his bank account emptied out. Fortunately the bank picked up on it and called him and most of it has been replaced but not all.

Then the worst news. My 97 year old grandmother fell and broke her hip. So yesterday she had surgery and did as well as anyone her age can do. Now on Sunday we will be looking at rehabs for her. So I've gotten in lots of knitting on my shawl, finished my ruffly scarf and snapped ANOTHER needle working on the Damson shawl. Pictures will follow when I can get to it!

1 comment:

Katya said...

Oh Frances, I am so sorry things have been so miserable!!! As the saying goes, "When it rains, it pours"!

My debit card has been "compromised" twice now. Maddening...

I pray your grandmother comes through this well. Poor lady...it is so hard when things like this happen!

I also hope your insurance comes through for you. Seems like they keep raising prices for ins. and offer less and less coverage!