Saturday, September 19, 2009

Some FO's to show!



I finished a few projects recently. I started a Damson Shawl but did not have enough yarn so I finished it without the lace pattern border.The yarn is STR med weight. I love the colors. I also finished a ruffle scarf that looks like it is quick but is really LOTS of knitting.This is a fun easy pattern with short rows making the scarf twist and turn. It is my new walk around knitting so I immediately cast on a new one.

On Monday I am having elective surgery. I should be home for a week and a half and I am almost giddy with the idea of so much knitting time! Let's hope I feel well enough to get in lots of knitting!!!

2 comments:

Judith said...

Congratulations on the finished objects! I've been updating my outrageously long list -- just got a pair of socks done this weekend.

Katya said...

Well, I certainly hope you get lots of knitting done, but also have some time to enjoy this time off!!!!