Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Knitting poolside

I spent a very relaxing afternoon at our local pool club just knitting away. I now have finished the back, two sleeves and one front side of my latest sweater. It was a lazy afternoon, no swimming just getting wet a few times and then back to knitting. I hope to have that sweater done real soon.
We were members of this club when my kids were young and I just may join as a single adult next summer.
Now I have to decide if I want to stay awake and try to work on my sweater or will I just watch TV and fall asleep very early?

1 comment:

Katya said...

Ooooo, Frances, have you finished the sweater yet? Knitting poolside sounds so nice. I wish I could find time to sit down and knit. When Ben was a baby, I used to get up in the middle of the night and knit. Now, I would be hard-pressed to get up like that...One of these days, life will slow down a bit. I hope, anyway!