Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Great Red Box Weekend!!!!



This week end I received two great swap boxes. One of the boxes was a Red Yarn Swap from Swap-bot.com. I received delightful red lace weight yarn AND matching red stitch markers. This is such a pefect red for me. Thank you so much!

I also received a box from Favorite Color Swap 3 (well just guess my color). This box was just jam packed with red goodness. Beautiful red yarn to make Mr Greenjeans,(a really sharpe cable sweater) and a back up pattern, two red journals and a matching organizer, a very cute red tiny tote bag just perfect for a pair of socks, a book of one skein patterns, a selection of WW treats, red! stitch markers, a cute little tin box and a handmade magnet flower, tiny sock blockers, and red patchouli soap just as I am running out of my own!----just enough to make my day. THANK you so much.

Now I'm fighting with myself not to start the melon stitch scarf/shawl in Victorian Lace (not sure of the title and too lazy to go upstairs and check!) or Mr Greenjeans in red. I have too much on the needles already so I'll try to knit the pinwheel steadily then relapse!

1 comment:

Katya said...

Oh Frances, look at all that red!!!! It is so pretty! I also love the color. You are going to have so much fun! Hearing all of your knitting escapades makes me want to pick up my needles, but life is so busy now...when I have knit in the past, I couldn't do much else!!!! (terrible confessions, isn't it?)