Saturday, April 26, 2008

Spring Fling Yarn & Coffee Swap

Let’s pretend for a minute we all live in the home of our dreams, have land, and don’t have to work so time is unlimited! It’s Spring planting season! What would you grow? A little veggie garden? A bed of bright spring blooms? Or is your thumb so far from green that the only thing you’d be planting is your tushy into a nice chair on the porch to get some knitting or crocheting done in the nice breeze?


Well, I would like to think that I would plant huge beds of flowers. One of my goals when we moved into the house was to always have flowers available for cutting BUT in reality I am a very lazy gardener. I slap in beds of annuals and enjoy the perenials that struggle back each year. I really prefer to plan my bottom at the beach or Starbucks and knit and talk!!

No comments: