Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My Knitter Tea Swap 2 Arrived

I must be the luckiest swapper in the swap! My swapping pal Amanda from PA was just wonderful spoiling me. First I got a great handmade card with three fragrant tea bags on it just to let me know that great things were coming. The box came yesterday and it was so great. I still don't have a camera so I'll just have to paint the picture of this jam packed box with words. First there was a Rooibos tea sampler from adagio, six tea varieties in charming green tins, then a Yankee candle in Tea & Honey fragrance. More tea related items were a metal mesh tea infuser, a really cute black and white tea bag holder and the sweetest ever handknit tea cozy, made from Noro Silk Garden. It fits just perfectly on a blue tea pot that I love to use. I also got great snacks, three varieties of New Tree Chocolates, Rejoice, Pleasure and Renew, AND some great Gardener peanutbutter melts and chocolate covered treats AND a crunchy biscotti AND a bunch of honey sticks. You would think that this is enough but there was also a delightful set of tea themed stitch markers, a tea pot, cup and tea caddy. AND tiny tea pot leash to hold stitch markers AND in the new Scaponia color a skein of SOCKS THAT ROCK yarn. I could not be more thrilled with this box. I certainly cheered me up on a cold rainy day. I brought it last night to my Monday knitting group and it is getting another outing to be shown off at my Tuesday group.
Thanks AGAIN Amanda

1 comment:

Amanda Cathleen said...

I'm so glad that you like everything!!! I hope you enjoy eveyrthing in your box, I had so much fun shopping for you! *smile*