Sunday, October 08, 2006

Soap's almost made! Now I can knit!

This weekend and the two previous I've had to spend about half of the weekend making soap for my Fall shows/season. Today after I run out to buy poppyseed for peppermint poppy and I make my last 4 batches I'm done making soap, now all I have to do is cut, trim, wrap, price then sell it! As soon as the witch brings back or sends back my camera I can post a picture of the mountain of soap waiting to be wrapped etc! Then I start lotion, cream, scrub and lip balm marathons.
I have to admit all I want to do for the rest of the weekend is sit on the couch and watch movies and knit. I'm working on a pair of socks in Lisa Sousa's Mardi Gras color way and I really love the way the colors are knitting up. I'm doing them as a modified KAL from the JustSocks group. The leg will have a simple lace pattern called Dublin Bay. Well, more later, I can't get too comfortable here, soap does not make itself.

1 comment:

zoesmomdebbie said...

Hey, if the "witch" doesn't get your camera back to you, I can lend you one of mine (I've got 3). I need some soap and some cream and lip balm for a gift I'm putting together, so get crackin' girl... I've got money and I'm itchin' to spend it!

When can we get together? I miss you. If I HAVE to wait to Rhinebeck to spend some quality time with you, I'll scream! Aarrghhhh!!! That's just a preview...

Deb